Yoga Therapy Mentorship & Supervision
11 Hours (875 Diploma) | 5 Hours (625 Diploma)
Experience personalised mentorship from accomplished C-IAYT Yoga Therapists! Our Yoga Therapy Diplomas offer extensive opportunities for guided case studies and project work, demonstrating the practical application of Yoga Therapy in real-life situations. Our one-on-one mentorship is one of the most endeared aspects of our programme.
Once you’ve completed your diploma modules, you’ll be allocated a mentor who will be with you every step of the way, from the beginning of your case studies until graduation, providing you with the support and guidance you need to succeed!
11 Hours/5 Hours
From €650*/ €300*
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with an experienced C-IAYT Yoga Therapist.
- Safe, fun, and engaging mentorship sessions.
- Learn about professional boundaries and responsibilities of a Yoga Therapist.
- Have in-depth discussions and personal time to ask questions.
- Receive actionable feedback from mentor on your work with clients.
- Demonstrate improvement in client communication and safe application of Yoga Therapy tools throughout case studies.
- Incorporate mentor feedback to adapt and enhance Yoga Therapy strategy.
- Identify and address potential safety concerns during client intake, assessments, and sessions.
- Collaborate with mentor, seeking guidance and showing a willingness to learn and grow.
- Recognise personal/professional issues and seek professional advice/counselling.
- Demonstrate appropriate communication skills in a professional setting.
- The personalised mentorship is flexible and self-paced. Once you’re assigned a mentor, you’ll be able to schedule your own meeting times.
Who is this mentorship for?
- The mentorship is exclusively available for students finalising their diploma course
Excl. VAT €650*
Incl. 21% VAT €786,50*
Excl. VAT €300*
Incl. 21% VAT €363*
*European companies registered outside the Netherlands are exempt from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
To join mentorship, you must be a student of one of our diploma courses and have completed all of the modules. You must also be ready to commence your case studies.
You can join mentorship once you have completed all of the modules and are ready to commence your case studies. To register, simply send us an email.
The price of mentorship includes direct access to your mentor by email for support, including 11 hours (875-hour diploma) or 5 hours (625-hour diploma) of one-on-one online mentorship sessions. The mentorship sessions are approximately an hour long each, and the mentor will provide you with guidance and support on your work and help you to improve your skills.
The price of mentorship doesn’t include books, yoga mats or props, or any other materials or equipment that may be required for mentorship.
We offer a variety of discounts and promotions on our Yoga Therapy training courses throughout the year. To see the current discounts and promotions, please visit our promotions page.
As a Yoga Therapist, you may be exposed to a variety of case studies that can be triggering for you. This is especially true if you have personally experienced trauma or have a history that is similar to the client in the case study. It’s important to remember that you are not alone in this. Many Yoga Therapists experience triggers at some point in their careers.
If you find yourself affected by a case study in a way that may limit your ability to work safely, it’s important to ask for guidance from your mentor. Your mentor is a great resource for support. They can help you to understand your triggers and to develop coping strategies. They may also refer you to our educational counsellor or to an outside therapist.
If your mentor is not available to meet with you on short notice, you can contact us to be referred to another mentor. We have a range of mentors who are available to meet with mentees. In some cases, your mentor may suggest this themselves.
The open environment of the programme allows you to benefit from the guidance of different perspectives. Each member of the faculty has their own area of expertise, and they can offer you valuable insights and advice. This diversity of perspectives can help you to gain a deeper understanding of your case study and to develop your own professional identity.
We understand that there may be questions or challenges that arise as you begin your work as a professional Yoga Therapist. We’re happy to provide you with continued support and invite you to contact us with any questions or professional issues that might arise with your clients and students.
For our 875-hour diploma graduates, we host bi-annual alumni meetings where you can connect with other graduates and faculty members to discuss your professional growth and challenges.
Still have questions? Reach out to us. We’re always happy to help!