See all Modules
Yoga Therapy Muscular Skeletal & Lower Back Pain Clinic
Lower Back Pain Clinic
New module in January 2019!
A practical Yoga Therapy Course focused on the Muscular-skeletal system, Lower Back Pain Clinic and how to work with issues such as
- Sacro-Iliac syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome
- Knee injuries
- Muscle imbalances
- Shoulder injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal-Tunnel syndrome
- Hypermobile Joint syndrome
- Groin injuries and abdominal hernias
- Neck pain & whiplash
- Diseases that affect the function of the muscles
- The link between Physical and Emotional Health
- Lower Back Pain Clinic
This course will give you an in-depth knowledge of the physical body: The relationship and inter-connections of every part that makes us and the manifestation of physical symptoms related to emotional issues.
We will take you through the Yoga Therapy approaches to physical injuries, and how to work with students who suffer from muscular-skeletal issues.
You will also get the chance to add your practical hours as you apply what you learn to real case studies with clients at the studio, including challenging cases.
Part one (Yoga Therapy Muscular-Skeletal Course)
- Muscular-Skeletal practical Anatomy & Physiology
- Common Pathologies of the Muscular- Skeletal system
- Yoga Therapy practical work and approach
- Case studies with clients.
Part two (Lower Back Pain Clinic)
“Lower Back Pain Clinic”
- Practical Anatomy & Physiology of the Lower Back
- Common Pathologies of the Lower Back
- Working with a herniated disc
- Yoga Therapy assessment and treatments of LBP.
- Case Studies with clients.
THE YOGA THERAPY INSTITUTE
550 euros ex 21% VAT
4th- 10th June 2018 FULLY BOOKED
8th- 13th January 2019- Due to the popularity of this module we have added this new dates!
4th-10th February 201 FULLY BOOKED
18th- 24th November 2019 OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
How to join
Simply fill-up the application form for this module to guarantee your place. Remember we only teach in small groups, and this one is already filling up!