Specialized Online Training Courses
Yoga Therapy Tools for Prevention & Management of Burnout
Yoga Therapy Specialized Training Course
19th-20th November 2022
Yoga Therapy Tools for Prevention & Management of Burnout is a 6-hour online specialized training course where you will be taken through a deeper understanding of Burnout and the Yoga Therapy tools for dealing with its wide-range symptoms and consequences, supported by real-life case studies.
9 am – 12 pm
- Burnout as a Bio-Psycho-Social-Spiritual human condition
- Awareness of warning signs as tools for prevention
- Symptoms and stages of burnout
- Presentation of case study Part I
- Yoga Therapy Tools and recommended practices for clients with Burnout
- Working safely: Precautions and Contraindications
- Presentation of case study Part II
WHO CAN JOIN THIS TRAINING?
Yoga Teachers, Yoga Practitioners, Yoga Therapy trainees, certified Yoga Therapists and medical professionals
Students who attend the full course live with receive a certificate of attendance.
What to expect
- Six hours of Live Zoom Presentations *you receive the link upon registration
- Unlimited access to the full recording
- Supporting written materials
- Yoga Nidra audio file
- Access to our experienced, C-IAYT teachers by email for questions related to this topic
Montserrat G. Mukherjee C-IAYT
Montserrat will share her experience working as a yoga therapist from the moment she treated her first client with burnout nearly twenty years ago. Since then, she has been able to observe a wide-range of symptoms and presentations of this condition, with some possible physical and emotional common denominators shared by her clients.
Caroline Kila C-IAYT
As a breathwork specialist, Caroline will offer her extensive knowledge and client experience related to burnout, with practical tools on how to support management and recovery with the introduction of safe breathing techniques.