Payment Plans & Cancellation Policy
Payment Plans & Cancellation Policy.
Now you can choose how to pay for your Yoga Therapy Diploma courses by selecting the Warrior Payment Plan that fits your needs!
Contact our administration department to set up your payment plan of your choice!
*In order to confirm your place on a module, invoiced payments are due within 7 days of invoice date. If payment is not received within this time, we cannot guarantee your registration. Should you not be able to meet the 7-day payment term, or wish to change or cancel your booking, please inform Kaz Little at [email protected].
*Failure to inform The Yoga Therapy Institute within 7 days of the invoice date, will lead to the loss of a reservation and require full payment of invoice.
*Confirmation of your registration can only be guaranteed when payment has been received, on any of the terms above.
*Once payment has been received, we will send you an email with practical information regarding the school and a reading list relevant to the module, so that you can order the books in advance. First time registrations will also receive a Student Handbook and Academic Performance Requirements document.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to high demand and a limited number of students per module, we kindly request that you cancel your booked module 2 months before the module starts, so that we can offer your place to a student on the waiting list. Please understand that as modules are often fully booked, we have to implement a strict cancellation and refund policy, so that students on the waiting list have enough advance notice to make personal arrangements in order to attend the module, should a place become available.
In case of cancellation by a student, one of the following policies will apply:
- A full refund will be given if the module is cancelled at least 3 months in advance, with a €50 fee for administration costs.
- A 50 percent refund will be given if the module is cancelled at least 1 month in advance, with a €50 fee for administration costs.
- No refund can be given when a module is cancelled less than one month in advance.
- Alternatively, we can offer the option to transfer the fee to another module of your choice.
- Monthly payments can not be refunded but can be transferred to other modules of your choice.
POSTPONEMENT AND/OR CANCELLATION OF MODULES
- Modules may be cancelled if the minimum enrolment for a module is not achieved. If a module is cancelled by the school, refunds will be given in full, within 30 days of the cancelled module or the funds can be applied, in full, to future modules.
- If a student cancels their participation in a module, the refund will be determined by the refund policy as stated above.
- When an unexpected closure occurs due to extraordinary conditions such as inclement weather or illness within the faculty, students will be notified as soon as possible by phone, email and/or text message. In these circumstances, arrangements will be made to allow for students to catch up with the course work.
- The Yoga Therapy Institute follows the Dutch National Institute for Health and Environment’s advice regarding international travel and social distancing and reserves the right to re-schedule or hold modules online, if it is in the best interests of the health and safety of our teachers and students.