Payment and Cancellation Policy
Registration and Payment Terms
Due to the limited spaces and the popularity of these courses, we ask our applicants to kindly follow our registration process:
- Fill up and send us the registration form
- As soon as we receive it, we will contact you to arrange a telephone/Skype interview. Then we can discuss your goals and we can answer any questions that you might have.
- You can decide to do the whole Yoga Therapy Diploma Course or individual modules. Once you have confirmed your choice, we will send you an invoice with the following options:
- A. Yoga Therapy Diploma 500-800 hours: Full payment of your first module and the rest of the modules will be then invoiced individually to guarantee your space.
- B. Individual modules: as soon as you confirm the module you would like to do, we will send you an invoice to be paid in full in order to guarantee your space.
- C. Monthly payments: we are currently offering the option of monthly payments when you register for the Yoga Therapy Diploma 500 or 800 hours, or if you register for 3 or more modules. To arrange this form of payment please contact us at [email protected]
* Confirmation of your registration can only be guaranteed when payment has been received on any of the terms above.
*Students are required to pay the first module in full upon receipt of the invoice.
*Two months before the start of each module we will send an invoice that needs to be paid in full to guarantee the space in the module. Failing to do this will result in losing your space.
*Once payment has been received, we will send you the information package for your course, including a reading list and the Student Manual relevant to the course.
*We require full payment upon registration for those modules led by a guest teacher.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- We kindly ask you to cancel your booked module 2 months before the module starts. This is due to the limited number of students and the waiting lists for some of the modules.
- A full refund will be given when the module is cancelled two months in advance, with a 50 euro fee for administration costs.
- A 50 per cent refund will be given when the module is cancelled one month in advance, with a 50 euro fee for administration costs.
- No refund can be given when the module is cancelled less than one month in advance.
- Alternatively, we offer the possibility to transfer the fee to another module of your choice.
- We ask our Yoga Therapy Diploma students to pay for a deposit to guarantee their space in all the modules, and to encourage commitment. The number of students is limited, so when you register for the Diploma courses we give exclusivity to your place in the course. Deposits are non-refundable and they are returned at the end of the course upon obtaining your final Yoga Therapy 500 or 800-hour certification.
- Monthly payments will not be refunded but can be transferred to other modules of your choice.
POSTPONEMENT AND/OR CANCELATION OF PROGRAM MODULES
Programs may be cancelled if minimum enrolment is not received. If a course is cancelled by the school, refunds will be given in full, within thirty (30) days of the cancelled course, or the funds can be applied in full to future program modules. If a student cancels his/her participation in a module, the refund will be determined by the refund policy as stated above.
When an unexpected closure occurs due to extraordinary conditions such as inclement weather, faculty illness or health and safety, students will be notified as soon as possible by phone, email, and/or text message.
The director of the program, in collaboration with the faculty and administrative department, may agree to continue the course in a different format such as distant learning, online tuition, and video conferences.
In this case, costs for travelling and accommodation will be refunded to students upon receipt of the correct documentation. A further refund of 25% of the fee exclusive of VAT will be offered to the students as compensation, which can also be included as a discount for the booking of future modules.
Those students who do not agree to the change of format are entitled to a full refund of the relevant module, excluding their rights to receive any written or digital documentation.
For further questions regarding administration please contact Kaz Little at [email protected]