See all online modules
Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System, Degenerative Disease & Pain Clinic – ONLINE
Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System & Pain Clinic is an exceptional module in which you will be taken through the intricacies of Yoga Therapy for the nervous system, degenerative diseases and pain management for nerve and chronic pain.
As well as in-depth lectures, this module includes practices related to real case studies with clients.
THE ONLINE PROGRAMME
Students are required to attend all 5 days of the programme and dedicate at least 14 hours of study to the material, including an online written examination.
Our online course includes:
- Safe, live Zoom presentations
- Applications of Yoga Therapy, in pre-recorded videos, including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio files
- Case study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online examination
- Mentorship and guidance during the case study work (*only for students doing the 550-hourS and 850-hourS diplomas).
- The anatomy and physiology of the nervous system
- Sensation, the senses and proprioception
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Headaches and migraines
- Yoga Therapy for neurological health issues
- Degenerative diseases: Parkinson and Multiple Sclerosis
- Yoga Therapy for degenerative diseases
- The Polyvagal Theory and co-regulation in Yoga Therapy
PART TWO – PAIN CLINIC
- BPSS Pain (Bio-Psycho-Social-Spiritual Pain)
- Chronic pain
- Client pain assessment
- Conventional approaches to pain
- Yoga Therapy for pain and pain management
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION – FEW PLACES LEFT
13th – 17th June
26th – 30th September
700 euros ex 9% VAT *price 2021
*European registered companies are excluded from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more at [email protected]