See all online modules
Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System, Degenerative Disease and Pain Management ONLINE
Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System and Pain Management is an exceptional course in which you will be taken through the intricates of Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System, Degenerative Disease, and Pain Management, for nerve and chronic pain.
and Suze Retera.
As well as the lectures, this module includes practice related to real case studies from clients.
THE 50-HOUR ONLINE PROGRAM
Students are required to attend 5 days of the program, Monday to Friday, and dedicate at least 14 hours of study of the material, including an online written examination.
Our online courses include:
- Safe Zoom Live Presentations
- Yoga Therapy Applications pre-recorded videos including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio Files
- Case Study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online examination
- Mentorship and guidance during your case study work *students doing the 550 and 850 hour Diploma Courses.
What you will learn:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Nervous System
- Sensation, the senses, and Proprioception
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Headaches and migraines
- Yoga Therapy for neurological health issues
- Degenerative diseases: Parkinson and Multiple Sclerosis
- Yoga Therapy for Degenerative Disease.
- Polyvagal theory and neuro-coregulation in Yoga Therapy
PAIN MANAGEMENT CLINIC
BPSS Pain (Bio-Psycho-Social Spiritual Pain)
Client Pain Assessment
Conventional approach to Pain
Yoga Therapy for Pain and Pain Management
15th-19th March -ONLINE- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
8th-12th November -ONLINE- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
13th – 17th June -ONLINE- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
26th – 30th September -ONLINE- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
700 euros ex 9% VAT *price 2021