See all online modules
Yoga Therapy for Cancer Patients & People Affected by Cancer – ONLINE
An exceptional week of Yoga Therapy for Cancer Patients & People affected by Cancer, which encompasses how Yoga Therapy can be an essential tool to support and connect with people who are living with cancer.
Cancer is a life-changing event that affects millions of people and their loved ones and Yoga Therapy can help to bring about a sense of physical and emotional well-being during these challenging times.
Students are required to attend all 5 days of the programme and to dedicate at least 14 hours of study to the material, including an online written examination.
Our online course includes
- Safe, live Zoom presentations
- Practical Yoga Therapy applications demonstrated in pre-recorded videos including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio files
- Case study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online examination
- Mentorship and guidance during case study work (*for students doing the 550-hours and 850-hours diploma courses.
On this course, you will learn
- Anatomy, physiology, symptoms and red flags within the context of cancer
- Personalised client assessments
- The therapeutic relationship
- Challenging situations
- Collaboration with medical professionals
- Psychological and emotional aspects of cancer
- Family, social and work environments
- Yoga Therapy contraindications and adaptations of practice
- Yoga Therapy practices and recommendations
- Yoga Nidra for cancer patients
A practical and inspirational course that will touch you and the lives of your students.
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION – LIMITED PLACES, BOOK SOON
30th May-3rd June
28th November-2nd December
700 euros excl. 9% VAT * 2020 & 2021 price
*European registered companies are excluded from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more at [email protected]