See all online modules
Yoga Therapy for Cancer Patients & People Affected by Cancer – ONLINE
Yoga Therapy for Cancer Patients & People affected by Cancer is an exceptional module which encompasses how Yoga Therapy can be an essential tool to support and connect with people who are living with cancer.
Cancer is a life-changing event that affects millions of people and their loved ones and Yoga Therapy can help to bring about a sense of physical and emotional well-being during these challenging times.
THE ONLINE PROGRAMME
Our online course includes
- Safe, live Zoom presentations
- Practical Yoga Therapy applications demonstrated in pre-recorded videos including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio files
- Case study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online examination
- Mentorship and guidance during case study work (*for students doing the 550-hours and 850-hours diploma courses.
At the Yoga Therapy for Cancer Patients module you will learn the following subjects:
- Anatomy, physiology, symptoms and red flags within the context of cancer
- Personalised client assessments
- The therapeutic relationship
- Challenging situations
- Collaboration with medical professionals
- Psychological and emotional aspects of cancer
- Family, social and work environments
- Yoga Therapy contraindications and adaptations of practice
- Yoga Therapy practices and recommendations
- Yoga Nidra for cancer patients
A practical and inspirational course that will touch yours and the lives of your students.
30th May-3rd June
28th November-2nd December
700 euros excl. 9% VAT * 2020 & 2021 price
*European registered companies are excluded from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more at [email protected]