See all online modules
Yoga Therapy for Digestive issues ONLINE
Yoga Therapy for Digestive Issues: The Gut Link
In this Yoga Therapy Module for Digestive issues: The Gut Link, we will learn how to identify the first signs of trouble, as they can tell us the true story about an individual’s physical and emotional state.
When the mind is out of balance for a sustained period of time, it transpires through the Pranamaya Kosha where the breath, the digestion, and sleep are disturbed.
As a yoga therapist, you will be trained to recognize these symptoms, how they can affect your client’s overall health, and to make the connection between emotions and digestion.
Many people suffer in silence from issues such as IBS, chronic constipation, and stomach pain. With the help of the right Yoga Therapy tools, you can connect the dots and bring flow and balance to digestive health.
THE ONLINE PROGRAM
Students are required to attend 5 days of the program, Monday to Friday, and dedicate at least 7 hours of study of the material, including an online written examination.
Our online courses include:
- Safe Zoom Live Presentations
- Yoga Therapy Applications pre-recorded videos including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio Files
- Case Study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online examination
- Mentorship and guidance during your case study work *students doing the 500 and 800 hour Diploma Courses.
In this course you will learn:
- A Yoga Therapist’s guide to Digestive Anatomy and Physiology.
- How it works: the digestion process
- The Gut & The Brain Connection
- Liver disease
- Gallbladder and Pancreas disease
- Upper Digestive Tract Health Issues
- Lower Digestive Tract Health Issues
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stress, emotions, and digestion
- Introduction to real case studies
31st May-4th June 2021 – AT LOCATION- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
22nd – 26th November 2021 -ONLINE- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
600 euros exc 9% VAT *2020 & 2021 price