See all online modules
The Yoga Therapy Applications of Asanas, Pranayama and Restorative Yoga- ONLINE
The Ultimate Yoga Therapy Practical Course
An amazing Practical Yoga Therapy Course week with
Dive deeply into the Yoga Therapy applications relevant to Health and Disease, through the Asanas, Pranayama, and Restorative Yoga from the varied perspectives of traditional and modern lineages.
Our online courses include:
- Safe Zoom Live Presentations
- Yoga Therapy Applications pre-recorded videos including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio Files
- Case Study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online examination
- Mentorship and guidance during your case study work *students doing the 500 and 800 hour Diploma Courses.
You will learn:
- Applications of Asana in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Asana variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of Asana Practices
- Psychological aspects of Asana
- Safe movements and dynamic practices
- Adequate and respectful use of props
- Applications of Pranayama in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Pranayama variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of Pranayama Practices
- Psychological aspects of Pranayama
- Safe breathing techniques
- Applications of Restorative Yoga in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Restorative variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of Restorative Practices
- Psychological aspects of Restorative Yoga
- Safe Restorative Yoga Practices
This course is an essential practice for all Yoga Therapy trainees and experienced teachers who want to feel safer when teaching their students.
Students will acquire the necessary knowledge of all the Asanas used in the work of Yoga Therapy, the subtle details of posture and breath, and which aspects are valuable tools for working with people with health issues: what you can do, and most important, what you should not do.
1st-7th March 2021 -ONLINE- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
23rd-29th August 2021- AT LOCATION- OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
750 euros excl 9% VAT * 2020 & 2021 price
Metro 51 stop “Amstelveen Centrum”
How do I join?
This course is part of the Yoga Therapy Diploma 500-800 hour, but it can also be joined independently if you are:
- a qualified 200-hour yoga teacher with one-year teaching experience. or
- a qualified 200- hour yoga teacher working as a therapist/social worker/medical professional.
Simply fill up our registration form and we will contact you to organise your booking
Please send us an email to
We look forward to hearing from you!