See all online & in person modules
Yoga Therapy Applications of Asana, Pranayama & Restorative Yoga – ONLINE & IN PERSON
The Yoga Therapy Applications of Asana, Pranayama & Restorative Yoga is the ultimate practical Yoga Therapy module where you will dive deeply into the Yoga Therapy applications of Asana, Pranayama, and Restorative Yoga from the varied perspectives of traditional and modern lineages, and accessible yoga therapy.
Yoga Therapy Applications of Asana, Pranayama & Restorative Yoga includes:
- Safe, live presentations with accessibility features
- Practical Yoga Therapy applications demonstrated in pre-recorded videos, including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio files
- Case study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Assignments with 15 hours of independent, distance learning to allow for the completion of an assignment
- Mentorship and guidance during case study work (* for students doing the 550-hours and 850-hours diploma courses)
In this course, you will learn
- Applications of asana in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Asana variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of asana practices
- Psychological aspects of asana
- Safe movements and dynamic practices
- Adequate and respectful use of props
- Applications of pranayama in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Pranayama variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of pranayama practices
- Psychological aspects of pranayama
- Safe breathing techniques
- Applications of restorative yoga in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Safe restorative practices
- Restorative variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of restorative practices
- Psychological aspects of restorative yoga
This course is essential for all IAYT and non-IAYT Yoga Therapy trainees and experienced teachers who want to feel safer when teaching their students. Students will acquire the necessary knowledge of all the asanas used in Yoga Therapy, the subtle details of posture and breath and which of these are valuable tools for working with people with health issues: what you can do, and most importantly, what you should not do.
- A qualified 200-hours yoga teache
- A qualified 200-hours yoga teacher working as a therapist/social worker/medical professional.
Monday 13th – Saturday 18th February -ONLINE-
AM start: 9:30 hrs – 17:00 hrs (CET)
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
Online: 750 euros excl. 21% VAT
In-Person: 800 euros excl. 21% VAT
*European registered companies are excluded from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply complete our registration form and we will contact you to enroll for the course
We look forward to hearing from you!