See all online modules
Yoga Therapy Applications of Asana, Pranayama & Restorative Yoga – ONLINE
The ultimate practical Yoga Therapy module with 3 highly experienced Yoga Therapists
Dive deeply into the Yoga Therapy applications relevant to Health and Disease, through Asana, Pranayama, and Restorative Yoga from the varied perspectives of traditional and modern lineages.
Our online course includes:
- Safe, live Zoom presentations
- Practical Yoga Therapy applications demonstrated in pre-recorded videos, including adapted physical practices, breathing techniques and therapeutic restorative yoga.
- Audio files
- Case study group work
- Introduction to clinical research
- Online end-of-module test
- Mentorship and guidance during case study work (* for students doing the 550-hours and 850-hours diploma courses)
In this course, you will learn
- Applications of asana in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Asana variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of asana practices
- Psychological aspects of asana
- Safe movements and dynamic practices
- Adequate and respectful use of props
- Applications of pranayama in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Pranayama variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of pranayama practices
- Psychological aspects of pranayama
- Safe breathing techniques
- Applications of restorative yoga in Yoga Therapy, including:
- Safe restorative practices
- Restorative variations and modifications adapted to the needs of your clients and students
- Contraindications of restorative practices
- Psychological aspects of restorative yoga
This course is essential for all Yoga Therapy trainees and experienced teachers who want to feel safer when teaching their students. Students will acquire the necessary knowledge of all the asanas used in Yoga Therapy, the subtle details of posture and breath and which of these are valuable tools for working with people with health issues: what you can do, and most importantly, what you should not do.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- A qualified 200-hours yoga teacher with one-year teaching experience.
- A qualified 200-hours yoga teacher working as a therapist/social worker/medical professional.
21st-26th February -ONLINE-
15th-20st August –LOCATION TBC-
750 euros excl. 9% VAT *2021 price
*European registered companies are excluded from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more at email@example.com
Simply complete our registration form and we will contact you to enroll for the course
We look forward to hearing from you!