Yoga Therapy Courses
Evening Modules & Accessibility
Yoga Therapy evening modules
We are proud to introduce a new generation of modules which will be part of our Yoga Therapy Diplomas in 2023, and a fresh look at our programmes accessibility.
At The Yoga Therapy Institute we are aware that adult education is not always easy when you have a job, a family, and other responsibilities which can restrict the amount of time you have available to attend your training.
We are also aware of the possible physical and mental limitations that some of our students might experience during these intense courses. Long hours of online attendance, practices and study may sometimes seem unaccessible.
We believe that becoming a Yoga Therapist is not only for the fittest, but that it should also be a real possibility for anyone with the dedication and compassion that this profession represents.
This is why we have created an evening modules timetable for the modules you wish to attend, and added some flexibility to when and how you can attend them, in order to honour our commitment to accessibility.
Accessible Yoga Therapy Training
Many of our students already benefit from our adaptability to their learning needs by offering the following unique features:
- Space for permissive attendance
- Recorded classes with unlimited access
- Accessibility features for the hearing impaired
- Flexibility for the neurodivergent student
- Practice videos and audios
- Direct access to our all our teachers
Evening modules in 2023
In 2023, our PM schedule (from 15:00 to 22:00 CET) will make it easier for those students who teach and work in the mornings, and it opens a window of opportunity for students from other time zones.
- Yoga Therapy for Musculoskeletal Issues & Lower Back Pain Clinic Week 1 – 9th-13th January 2023
- Yoga Therapy Foundation Course 100-Hours Week 1 – 23rd-28th January 2023
- Yoga Therapy Foundation Course 100-Hours Week 2 – 27th February-4th March 2023
- Yoga Therapy for Musculoskeletal Issues & Lower Back Pain Clinic Week 2 – 28th March-1st April 2023
- Yoga Therapy for the Nervous System, Degenerative Disease & Pain Clinic 2nd-6th May 2023
- Yoga Therapy for Endocrine & Immune System Disorders 16th-20th May 2023
- Yoga Therapy for the Reproductive System, Family Dynamics & the Ageing Process 6th-10th June 2023
- Yoga Therapy for Cardiovascular & Respiratory Health Issues 20th-24th June 2023
- Yoga Therapy for Digestive Issues & The Gut Link 10th-14th October 2023
9To join our evening modules and to find out how we can support your learning needs, please contact us by email and a member of our team will get back to you.
©The Yoga Therapy Institute