See all online & in person modules
Ethical Principles of Yoga Therapy – Online
The Ethical Principles of Yoga Therapy is a professional online module which the students take at the end of their Yoga Therapy 850-hour diploma process.
In this module, students will be given a solid grounding in the code of conduct, ethical principles and scope of practice in Yoga Therapy, supported by videos and self-reflection exercises.
- Differences between working as a yoga teacher versus working as a Yoga Therapist and possible areas of conflict
- Exercises for self-inquiry
- Practical cases for referral to medical professionals: the use and understanding of medical terms.
- Professional mutual collaboration and support with health care providers and other Yoga Therapists
- Case study test with real-life challenges
- Yoga Therapy in the world. The role of the IAYT
- Yoga Therapy as a health business: the business models of Yoga Therapy
- Professional insurance
- Self-responsibility, self-care and professional development.
- Preparation for the IAYT Ethics, Scope of Practice & Coe of Conducts quiz
Students at the end of their Yoga Therapy 850-hour Diploma can apply for this professional module via email.
Ethical principles of Yoga Therapy, scope of practice and business material will be sent in a digital file and time will be allocated with a teacher or mentor to go through the documents and answer any questions.
Note: This module is required to obtain the full diploma certification.
150 euros excl. 21% VAT
200 euros excl. 21% VAT
*European registered companies are excluded from VAT charges. Please contact us to find out more at [email protected]