See all online modules
Ethical Principles of Yoga Therapy
Distant learning and practice
The Ethical Principles of Yoga Therapy professional module is a distance learning part of the Yoga Therapy Diploma 800 hours.
In this module, students get to form a solid foundation on their knowledge of the code of conduct, ethical principles and the scope of practice of Yoga Therapy.
- Differences between working as a yoga teacher versus working as a yoga therapist and possible areas of conflict
- Exercises of self-inquiry
- Practical cases for referral to medical professionals: the use and understanding of medical terms.
- Professional mutual collaboration and support with health care providers and other yoga therapists
- Case study test with real-life challenges
- Yoga Therapy in the world. The role of the IAYT
- Yoga Therapy as a healthy business: the business models of Yoga Therapy
- Professional insurance
- Self-responsibility, self-care, and professional development.
Students at the end of their Yoga Therapy Diploma 800 hours can apply for this professional module via email.
Ethical principles of Yoga Therapy, scope of practice and business material will be sent in a digital file and time will be allocated with a teacher or mentor to go through the documents and answer any questions.
This module is necessary in order to obtain the full diploma certification.
150 euros excl. 21% VAT * 2020 & 2021 price
©The Yoga Therapy Institute